Thursday, May 26, 2011

It's Thursday, Thursday

I'm repurposing this blog, slightly. This far it has been all about games, with an emphasis on World of Warcraft. This no longer really works for me:
1) I stopped playing games in January 2011. I just lost interest and needed a break. Without playing, writing about them didn't make a lot of sense. Over the past month I've started again, but...
2) I'm not planning on going back to WoW in the foreseeable future. It just wasn't working for me anymore, for various reasons, and if a game isn't fun you shouldn't play it. That's one of the rules of sanity.
3) I want to write about other stuff, too. I can't count the number of times I've read a book or seen a film and thought "The Internet needs to know my thoughts on this."

As such, I'm opening the blog up to be about whatever the hell I want it to be. I'm keeping the name and URL, because when you have 3 followers you don't want to lose them by moving around the whole time.

Next post will be about Magicka. Because Magicka is awesome. See, not that much change.

No comments:

Post a Comment